Monday, March 12, 2012

How am I using my iPad????

Hillary:
My favorite thing to do with my iPad is to use is as an incentive.  Kids in my class set goals and if they reach it they can bring in a friend at lunch and play iPad for 10 min.  It's really easy for me and the kids love it!  I also love using for my progress monitoring in AIMS web.

Amanda:
I am using it an an incentive, helping kids with math facts, did some science- space apps, aimsweb progress monitoring.  I would like to use it for Splashtop and more in class itself but I am not sure the most effective ways to make that happen yet.

Kat:
Happy Tuesday! I use my Ipad in lots of ways! My kids have especially loved the splashtop! I also use a lot of apps for reinforcement of Math concepts. My kids love playing "games."  Some questions I have…is there an app for turing my Ipad into a Whiteboard? Smart board? I know there has to be one….

Also, what are GOOD educational apps that need purchasing? I know we have $20.00 to spend, but don't want to buy apps that aren't really worth paying for. Is there a good, already tired out list?

Kellie W:
Incentive for turning in hw and behavior trackers

Shannon B:
I am using my I-pad as an incentive for students to use when they have done their reading. I have downloaded several fun math and reading games and other games for students to play when they get I-pad time. I have tried using it in conjunction with Splashboard as well, but have trouble seeing all of the ways this app can be utilized.

Jill:
I've mostly been using apps with a single student to provide interventions or during reading groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment